For our second episode of Re-Discover Your Region, we explore the raging waters downstream from our first video – below one of the natural wonders of the world. Amidst the breathtakingly beautiful fall foliage that lines the canyon walls, see how we pursue the anadromous King/Chinook salmon as they make their fall spawning run. We follow up an awe inspiring day of fishing with a great meal and some equally great beer at Woodcock Brothers Brewery. Enjoy and please share!
Special thanks for video production goes out to Colton Wright. He outperformed his last piece of work on this one. You can contact him at CRWPROD@gmail.com. Additional thanks goes out to the Santa Lucia brothers at Santa Lucia Global, LLC for their outstanding drone work – they were critical to making all this come together. You can reach them at www.santaluciaglobal.com.
Additional thanks goes out to:
– Woodcock Brothers Brewery – for running a top notch establishment and proudly representing our hometown
– Temple Fork Outfitters – for all the rods and some of the reels used
– Flymen Fishing Company – for some of the flies featured in the film
– Lamson Waterworks – for some of the reels used
– Alumacraft Boats – for developing the ideal boat for our big water fisheries
– Minn Kota Motors – we couldn’t do what we do without the Terrova iPilot
– Mercury Outboards – for getting us where we need to go with a quickness
– Simms Fishing Products – for keeping us comfortable and protected when we are on the water
– Scientific Anglers – for producing the best lines for our year round fishery and multiple species
– Cabelas – for outfitting us with various equipment from tackle to our watercraft
For more details about our fishery and the options available to anglers and those interested in a fun day outside, please explore our seasons and species pages on our website. We talk to anglers and people interested in angling all the time and most are surprised that we can still fish throughout the fall and winter here in Western NY. Oh yes, we can! It’s our favorite time of year to get out there!. Give us a call – 716-704-5144.